* All Intermediate levels were UNIT based with 8 lessons each and homework.
* UNIT based approach is to make sure students can catchup a semester rather than a year.
* NCSSFL can-do statements for LSRW skills used as the base for real world scenarios.
* Graded grammar topics relevant for K12
* Frequent words list and Quizlet to practice all the words.
* IPA (Integrated Performance Assessment) based assessment patterns for LSRW
Essential Vocabulary using Quizlet
UNIT 1 to 3 students will benefit learning all the words from Novice High Quizlet set using this link, which is a prerequisite for UNIT 1 to 3: Click here
UNIT 4 to 6 students will benefit learning all the words from Intermediate Low Quizlet set using this link, which is a prerequisite for UNIT 4 to 6: Click here