New Process to get full access as Teacher with their students in OpenLMS
We finally created all 30 courses for Year 1 to 10 in OpenLMS for complete paperless usage. We will continue to add more interactive content for grammar, vocabulary, real time quiz etc.
LOGIN AS A GUEST – anyone can access all courses without any authentication as a Teacher, Student or Parent
For full access to each course as a Teacher and to get access to all your students, use the excel template to submit the First Name, Last Name and Gmail and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need 5 to 7 days lead time to create the course and access for the teacher and their students. Please make sure this is requested by the teacher from their gmail account and we notify only the requestor when the course is created.
Login is always by the teachers and students own gmail and password as single sign-on (OAuth process).
OpenLMS Access Request Template:
Features in full access:
- Ability to to teach Tamil without printed books both for Teacher and Students. When necessary, individual pages can be printed as HTML print, like worksheets. This enables a complete paperless process either classes conducted in-person or online.
- Ability to create class schedule and record attendance
- Ability to keep track of all home work submissions in LSRW and grade them
- Ability to assess the students using the assessments within each course and grade them
- Additional features to conduct real-time quiz and additional assignments