Policies and Procedures
1. Full tuition is due on the first day the students attend classes.
2. No refunds – once the book is issued and the student has attended the classes.
3. Students will have a weekly Home Work for all classes Mazhalai, BASIC 1 to 3, UNITs 1 to 15, Pre-Bilingual and Bilingual for all the 24 weeks in MNTS Tamil School calendar and specific projects may be assigned by the teacher from time to time.
4. Parents are requested to drop the kids in their respective classrooms and not anywhere else in the premises. Dropping time in PiM Arts High School , Eden Prairie is 1.40 to 1:45 pm on Saturdays and pick up time is 3.55 to 4.05 pm. Dropping time in Woodbury High School is 9.40 am to 9:45 am on Saturdays and pick up time is 11.55 to 12.05 noon.
Locations & Timings:
Virtual Class : 9.45 AM-12 PM CST
Woodbury High School : 9.45 AM-12 PM CST
PiM Arts High School : 1.45 PM-4 PM CST
5. Parents shall not stay back as it hinders with the security measures enforced by both the locations. However, if the parents are willing to volunteer on any school activities they can register with the center coordinators who will be assigning appropriate tasks.
6. MNTS Tamil school grades Weekly Home Work, Weekly Attendance, First Trimester, Second Trimester, Third Trimester and special projects teachers choose to assign.
7. Students progress to the next level is determined by their grades and recommendation from the specific level teachers.